Concrete is the “t-shirt and blue jeans” of our business. We’ve done it for a long time, and we are comfortable doing it. Concrete is also the foundation to most commercial and residential structure projects. That is why, when choosing a concrete partner/contractor for your project you want a team with experience, credibility, and creativity to provide you with the best solution for your investment.
Our team has experience in tackling numerous types of concrete projects (small to large), which allows us to provide you with well-informed options and solutions for your next project. Whether you want an old piece of concrete torn out or a new foundation for you or your client’s dream home we can help.
Your investment is largely determined by labor and materials required in each step of the concrete process. Our concrete services, by enlarge, follow the below workflow.
- Plan review
- Dirt work and excavation
- Pour and finish work
- Cleanup: Stripping forms, cleaning job site, cutting concrete
Change Requests: Changes to your project can occur after final scoping. Maybe you want to add a sidewalk or additional footage to your dream home. Hey! That’s alright. The sooner we solidify this change before concrete is on the ground the better. These “change requests” may impact the timeline and there will more than likely be a budget adjustment to the project.
Our Concrete services can be divided into 3 areas: Flatwork, Walls & Specialty, and Decorative
- Footers & Foundations
- Monolithic Slabs
- Interior Floors
- Garage Floors
- Parking Lots
Walls & Specialty
- Bare Concrete Walls (Basement Walls)
- Foam Block Insulated Concrete walls. (Popular option for houses without basements due to long term cost savings)
- Curb & Gutters
- Infloor Heating (Setup before primary foundation pour)
- Stamped Patios and Walkways
- Stamped Interior Flooring overlays
- Colored Driveways, Sidewalks & Patios
- Decorative Concrete Overlays
- Colored Garage & interior flooring
- Concrete Countertops (Various Color and Stain options available)
- Stamped Concrete
- Acid Stained Concrete
- Epoxy Flooring
Concrete Tearout/Demolition: In Addition to the above services we provide concrete tear out and demolition services. Do you have concrete that has settled, cracked, or are just looking for something new? Contact us.
Our decorative concrete portfolio comprises of stamped and stained concrete and concrete landscaping utilizing various forming techniques.View More
Concrete countertops are one of the most durable and flexible options for interior and exterior space. Countertops can be stained, stamped and/or textured to fit your indoor/outdoor needs.View More
Concrete Flatwork & Foundations
We do a lot of flat work and foundations throughout the year. Due to our crew and experience we are able to handle jobs of all sizes.View More
Brian Bergman was looking to build a new home nestled in Brownsville, South Dakota. A lot of initial excavation was done to allow for a foundation to be poured.View More
Nolan Barker needed a large 5000+ square foot shop for his trucking business. ACC poured the foundation, and installed the red iron building.View More
Missouri Avenue Event Center
The Missouri Avenue Event Center is a beautiful venue located next to the Missouri River in Pierre South Dakota.View More
- General Contractors: Provide valuable Footer, foundation and flatwork concrete services to help general contractors deliver quality homes and products to his/her clients.
- Business/Commercial: Provide business Looking to give his/her storefront a facelift with valuable concrete flat work and consulting services.
- Individual/Residential: Provide individual homeowners options to improve his/her property’s curb appeal and or flat work to improve the space’s functionality.
Your roof is one of the major elements to protecting your property’s investment. Whether you are interested in new construction, remodeling or repair we can help.Learn More
Spray Foam Insulation
Closed Cell Spray Foam Insulation offers a long term cost savings alternative to bat or blow in insulation.Learn More
From the planning to finish we ensure our clients receive the product they envisioned.Learn More
We utilize only Seamless Gutters and can provide you with color options of your choice.Learn More
Siding & Painting
Whether you want to “bring sexy back” by replacing your old siding or have construction property to side, we have the expertise to help.Learn More