Concrete is the “t-shirt and blue jeans” of our business. We’ve done it for a long time, and we are comfortable doing it. Concrete is also the foundation to most commercial and residential structure projects. That is why, when choosing a concrete partner/contractor for your project you want a team with experience, credibility, and creativity to provide you with the best solution for your investment.
Our team has experience in tackling numerous types of concrete projects (small to large), which allows us to provide you with well-informed options and solutions for your next project. Whether you want an old piece of concrete torn out or a new foundation for you or your client’s dream home we can help.
Your investment is largely determined by labor and materials required in each step of the concrete process. Our concrete services, by enlarge, follow the below workflow.
- Plan review
- Dirt work and excavation
- Pour and finish work
- Cleanup: Stripping forms, cleaning job site, cutting concrete
Change Requests: Changes to your project can occur after final scoping. Maybe you want to add a sidewalk or additional footage to your dream home. Hey! That’s alright. The sooner we solidify this change before concrete is on the ground the better. These “change requests” may impact the timeline and there will more than likely be a budget adjustment to the project.
Our Concrete services can be divided into 3 areas: Flatwork, Walls & Specialty, and Decorative
- Footers & Foundations
- Monolithic Slabs
- Interior Floors
- Garage Floors
- Parking Lots
Walls & Specialty
- Bare Concrete Walls (Basement Walls)
- Foam Block Insulated Concrete walls. (Popular option for houses without basements due to long term cost savings)
- Curb & Gutters
- Infloor Heating (Setup before primary foundation pour)
- Stamped Patios and Walkways
- Stamped Interior Flooring overlays
- Colored Driveways, Sidewalks & Patios
- Decorative Concrete Overlays
- Colored Garage & interior flooring
- Concrete Countertops (Various Color and Stain options available)
- Stamped Concrete
- Acid Stained Concrete
- Epoxy Flooring
Concrete Tearout/Demolition: In Addition to the above services we provide concrete tear out and demolition services. Do you have concrete that has settled, cracked, or are just looking for something new? Contact us.